Top Degrees For Getting Hired In 2015 (Forbes)
Entrepreneurship assignment outline is here
- to be presented in class on Friday
What is a CREDIT CHECK?
Check out this article from the CBC that shows you about your credit report and how important it is to keep on top of it.
You can download a copy of the form here
Bonds are safe and often backed by real assets
Canadian yields are here
Corporate yields are here (but harder to read)
Stocks are an investment in the company but more risky
Indicies are here
Mutual Funds are a safer and their performances vary like here or here
- but you have to pay them a fee which reduces your return
Stock Market Simulation is here
- ask Mr. Kamiya for the password.
Today, there will be a prize for the person who gets the highest profit - 'cause profit is all that matters, right?
Click on the link here to open the online challenge. There is a lot of thought that is required so don't expect it to be easy.
Statistics Canada Project
The government has a lot of information on you and your neighbourhood. Much of this information is free but some is purchased by businesses to help them in their marketing/sales.
Check out Environics' Prizm5 here
- what does this tell you about where you live?
- how can you use this in Burnaby or anywhere else in Canada?
- creepy how much info there is on you....
NOW, try out the richest postal codes in Canada: H3Y 1C2, T3Z 3G5, M3B 2A4, V6J 3P3, V5E 2H6
or the poorest: B1W 1A8, R3B 0H2, V6A 1C7
- you only get a limited number of tries for each browser
Links for Statistics Canada are here and here for Burnaby